16 February 2013

Recent photo creations

After a few not so fun days of me understanding how hard life is for the billion time, I actually had some fun this Valentine's Day walking in the park with Boris.
Not that VD is actually something I celebrate, I mean, why making it so pretentious when every day of my life for the past 6 and a half years is romantic? Our anniversary is something far more interesting than VD. I always thought that the 14th February was dedicated more to the singles in the world.

Here are some nice pictures I made at Treptower Park.
We didn't have a chance to to properly study the place because it was so freezing!! There are 2 sides to this Park: 1 with the river, in which we were, and the 2nd is more forest-like, which I am dying to explore next time!!!
Weirdly enough I got some industrial photos as well:






I am quite glad of how the last two came out.
The reason I only take black and white photos all the time is because my camera isn't actually a hit with color pictures, not even with flash. It kind of sucks, but at least almost every black and white picture looks just the way I want it to, whether it's light or dark or concert photos.

Have a nice and calm weekend!


+ Nebel Violet +

4 comments:

  1. I've always loved B&W photography - you don't get distracted by the colour and actually look at the picture! Yours are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhaha thank you though there wasn't a picture of me in the post :)

      Delete